It was good to interact with knowledgeable guides who had passion to explain things.
Thanks Mery to you and your team, for organizing an excellent vacation.
Absolutely we will be recommending Kuoda to our friends and when we visit that part of the world, we will have our travel plans through Kuoda.
Regarding highlights of our trip :
- Knowledgeable, friendly and energetic guides at both Cusco / Sacred-Valley / Machu Picchu (Jose-Carlos) and Posada-Amazonas (Enzo). We are inclined towards learning new culture, as in our past trips to other countries, so it was good to interact with knowledgeable guides who had passion to explain things.
- Hotels were excellent. Sol Y Luna stood out the best.
- The guides and pick-up persons were on time and took care to ensure there were no hick-ups
- Vehicles were good / clean and there was personal touch of water bottle in the cars.
- Our trip designers were patiently clarifying things as we were booking the trip from US.
Finally your personal touch via the gift you gave us at the Cusco airport and took the time to meet us, was appreciated as well :-)
Jungle Adventures and Lost Cities, June 2013
Nos hemos llevado el mejor de los recuerdo de su pais.
Todo ha estado perfecto!!! No tengo nada para mejorar!!! Mis padres y mis tios ya quieren organizar un viaje con uds. para el anyo proximo. Lo estare contactando en el futuro para que me arme un programa para ellos.
Estamos muy agradecidos con todos uds. (Ud., Edgar, Mery, Karina y Luis) por tan hermoso viaje. Nos hemos llevado el mejor de los recuerdo de su pais.
Con mucho cariño para todos uds.
Cusco y Machu Picchu en Familia, June 2013
The hotels were all very nice, the food was delicious and the people were all nice to meet.
It was a pleasure traveling with Kuoda as everything went very smoothly and we really appreciated having someone who knew the area help in the planning. We really can't thank Thomas enough for all the work in helping us create the right itinerary for our needs. Juan was a great guide and knowledgeable about the area, He was very easy going and never pressured us to get moving even if we can take quite a few photos. Wilbur was an excellent driver, the biggest testament of this is that even though Jamie normally gets motion sick and even with all the rough and curvy roads she never even felt slightly ill.
For us I think there were many highlights. Certainly Machu Picchu was fantastic and was the center of the trip, but we also really liked seeing Moray, Maras, Tipon and Pikillacta. The last 2 were really good as they seemed removed from the typical tourist itinerary and were amazing to see in their own right. The hotels were all very nice, the food was delicious and the people were all nice to meet.
We will definitely recommend Kuoda to anyone we know that is thinking of going to Peru.
Have a great day and thank you again for the hospitality,
An Amazing Peruvian Adventure, June 2013
Everyone was on time, thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable
We had a wonderful trip. It was incredible in every way. Your people are of great value to your business! Everyone was on time, thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. I was teary-eyed when Karina said her goodbye -- she is wonderful! And Juan's driving skills are to be commended!
Thanks for providing a perfect, memorable adventure!
Journey to the Center of the Inca Empire, May 2013
Kuoda lived up to expectations and the trip was indeed memorable.
I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Peru and the climb up Macchu Picchu was magical. Kuoda lived up to expectations and the trip was indeed memorable. Your service is excellent and our guide, Ever was simply amazing.
We were a little let down by the flight delay but Kuoda immediately tried to turn our vacation right back around and I'm very impressed and appreciate the effort that your team has put in.
If I return to South America some day, I will definitely engage your services. I will highly recommend your services to my friends and family.
Thank you for the great memories.
A Magical Peruvian Adventure, May 2013
La lista seria larga, pero, en general, tuvimos una serie de experiencias nuevas, muy positivas y memorables.
Fue un placer conocerla y de antemano le quiero agradecer toda la ayuda que Ud. y su personal nos dieron durante nuestra visita al fabuloso Perú.
Todos nosotros, sin excepción, gozamos de la hospitalidad y gran servicio que nos ofrecieron. Usted tiene una agencia turística bien organizada y de la cual se debe sentir muy orgullosa.
Entre los comentarios negativos, solo se mencionarían dos: la tardanza en el servicio en el restaurante en Cusco y la falta de aire acondicionado en el Hotel Santuario de Machu Picchu, pero esto último, no está bajo su control.
Los aspectos muy positivos e impresionantes, fueron:
- Todas las ruinas, en Machu Picchu, Moray, Pisac, etc. Acomodaron el itinerario como lo pedimos y tuvimos de la oportunidad de visitar los lugares claves entre Cusco y Lima.
- La comida excelente en todos los lugares que visitamos, pero se debe destacar la amabilidad, sencillez y hospitalidad de alta clase de la pareja en Urubamba donde comimos el almuerzo. La visita al jardín que mantienen fue una experiencia muy placentera y de un buen sabor campirano.
- La sabiduría, conocimiento de la historia de Perú, patriotismo, entereza moral y dirección de nuestra guía Kathy. Siempre puntual y presta a ayudar. Muy instrumental en facilitar nuestra visita en cada lugar anticipando nuestras necesidades y arreglando de antemano nuestras llegadas a restaurantes y cada sitio por visitar. El Tambo del Inca es precioso. El buffet desayuno es impresionante. El hotel Monasterio es señorial, colonial y la comida 5*.
- La dexteridad y suavidad de nuestro chofer Roberto.
- La generosa hospitalidad y gran servicio de todos y cada uno de los hoteles donde nos hospedamos.
La lista sería larga, pero, en general, tuvimos una serie de experiencias nuevas, muy positivas y memorables.
Muchísimas gracias por todo.
De Ud., muy cordialmente,
A Magical Peruvian Adventure, May 2013
You not only met our expectations, you exceeded them. Because of your efforts, our Peru trip was one of our best trips ever
Thank you so much for all you did for us. You not only met our expectations, you exceeded them. Because of your efforts, our Peru trip was one of our best trips ever (we travel a lot, so that is really saying something)! All of our guides were wonderful. We learned so much and got to do many things that we never would have gotten to do if we had been in a big tour group. Every little detail was taken care of for us so that we could relax and enjoy your beautiful country.
As I think you know, we learned about Kuoda from a friend who traveled with you last year. She spoke very highly of you, and now we know why she insisted that we contact Kuoda before booking with a tour group. I have been recommending you to our friends who like to travel. Hopefully, some of them will have the opportunity to travel with you in the future.
Thanks again for making our Peru experience exceptional!
Machu Picchu to Lake Titicaca, May 2013
It was an appreciated extra service and totally unexpected. Kuoda certainly takes care of its customers and we will be recommending you to our friends.
Just a quick note to say thank you for all of the services and happy memories that Kuoda has provided, from the moment of our arrival until our departure. We were so surprised when we were greeted at the airport in Lima today and escorted to our international flight. It was an appreciated extra service and totally unexpected. Kuoda certainly takes care of its customers and we will be recommending you to our friends.
We are quite tired from our day of traveling and are off to rest and gather strength for our tour of Quito tomorrow and our Celebrity Xpedition cruise on Sunday. When we get home, I will write again about our fantastic guides, drivers, hotels and experiences. If you ever decided to travel to British Columbia, please let us know. we would love to be able to reciprocate and show you our mountains etc.
Sincerely from your devoted clients,
Discover Southern Peru, May 2013
We saw a great variety of wonderful sites and were very happy with our vacation.
We are safe at home after a great trip with Kuoda. Your staff truly exceeded expectations and we would certainly travel with your agency again. I had asked for a birding expert in the jungle and William certainly was up to the task. We also appreciated your involvement in supporting and setting up visits with the weavers and the lunch in a private home. We also we appreciated that changes to our agenda such as visiting the ship Yavill (sp?) in Lake Titicaca were accommodated. Overall our trip was well planned and comfortable. We saw a great variety of wonderful sites and were very happy with our vacation.
From the Amazon to the Andes, May 2013
Thank you so much for a wonderful trip!!! A true vacation of a lifetime!
We are back at work and still reliving our vacation through the stories of our trip! Thank you so much for organizing such a wonderful trip.
Highlights of our trip:
- The Rainforest: what an adventure! Our guide Jaime was incredible making the jungle come alive as well as keeping us safe. Loved seeing the monkey’s swing from tree to tree! Although I hate spiders, it was very cool to see a tarantula up close and personal. The accommodations where wonderful and we met so really nice people.
- Sacred Valley: our guide Ofelia and driver Luis were fantastic! More like family than guides, they welcomed us into Peru through their eyes. Every day was better than the last. Really found the salt ponds incredible! Loved the lunch at your friend’s house!!! That was a REAL highlight! Such wonderful people and the lunch was so yummy! One of our best meals.
- Machu Picchu: WoW! What can you say! El Mapi was very nice, modern and wonderful staff. Agua Calientes was a cute little town. Enjoyed wandering around in the evening.
- Cusco: Such a beautiful city! Great food, wonderful plazas, and enjoyed the less modern feel. It was so nice to walk around at night and enjoyed the sounds of the city.
- Lima: Dinner for my birthday at Astrid y Gaston was amazing. The service was excellent and the food ……wow!
- The personal attention by Kuoda Travel: Bringing me a birthday cake at the hotel. Calling every day to see how our day was and if he could help with anything. You calling to wish me a happy birthday, Ofelia and Luis….making each day better than the last! A+ in my book!
My biggest highlight of the trip was Peru itself. I came to Peru for Machu Picchu. What we found was an incredible country with more to offer than I had known. The people of Peru are warm, kind and happy! Made me realize how I take things for granted at home and gave me a more profound appreciation for all that I have in my life. I am lucky to have the means to travel and see the world. I am even more blessed to have made new friends in Peru and will carry the memories in my heart for years to come!!!
Thank you so much for a wonderful trip!!! A true vacation of a lifetime!
Jungle Adventures and Lost Cities, May 2013